Development of a website checklist for clients is an essential part of any web developer’s process. Gathering the right requirements and information about a website project can guarantee a successful outcome for both the developer and the client. Many thing needs to be taken into consideration when beginning a new website project. Here are a few questions to ask your clients during the initial phase.
- What is the purpose of the website?
- What goals would you like your website to accomplish?
- Who is your target audience?
- What type of content will be served to your visitors?
- Do you have digital assets that can supplement our design and content?
These are just a few highlights of the essential questions that should be included during the client discovery process. Download our website checklist for clients to streamline the discovery phase portion of your web design process. Leave any feedback in the comments below and let us know how it has helped your business.